Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Papa's Day



Left this note on my FB wall for Father's Day:

'A man's worth is measured by how he parents his children. What he gives them, what he keeps away from them, the lessons he teaches and the lessons he allows them to learn on their own.

There is no measurement great enough to measure the worth of my father. I love you then, now and forever Daddy! '

Got abit teary-eyed seeing the picture of us and looking at how far we have come along since then! =')

So I got Brother Hoe to hunt down an old picture of us with daddy and pictures of mini us with daddy are scarce cos he's usually the one behind the camera. Brother Hoe managed to find a few and look at this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so funny to see my dad with so much hair wtf! Brother Hoe encouraged me to post this picture up so people can see 'how far along I have came since puberty' wtf! -___- I'm like, 'What's with my sausage lips yo?' :P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment